Contributors

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Ironman Mont Tremblant == North American Championship

HOW COOL IS THAT?!?  Ironman Mont Tremblant 2012, the inaugaral race, was so successful that it has become the Ironman North American Championship race for 2013 and 2014.

And rightfully so.  Sure, this was my first ever Ironman race, but I've done a pile of other races and this one was like being at a 5-star resort.  Everything was spectacular, and the entire community and surrounding area was 100% on-board for the event.  They nailed it out of the park.  The organizers and the community deserve this honor, and I know they'll make it so very memorable as they did for thousands in the summer of 2012.

Hmmm...maybe my 2014 race won't be in Houston...maybe it'll be back at Mont Tremblant...

Either way, I am so very proud to have been a part of such an event, and I'm very happy that my family was involved in it as well.  The memories will be cherished forever, and I'll be watching Ironman Mont Tremblant each year, reliving my experiences, and sharing the excitement of those to come.

The press release can be found here.

No comments: