Contributors

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Ironman Mont Tremblant 2012 was amazing

I haven't got myself to write my race report yet - there's so much I never want to forget, so I have to do it soon.  What I have been doing is skimming the internet to see what others thought of the race, and what their experiences were.

Through that, I did come across a video montage of the entire race.  I think it captures the race as a whole, as well as the athletes, volunteers and community that made it so successful.  As someone who did the course, it helped me relive the day again.  I hope it does the same for you.


Ironman Mont Tremblant 2012 from Martin Bouffard on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Those videos are always so inspiring and make me cry but it means so much more, and makes me cry harder (lol) to watch this one and know somewhere in all that is my husband who was experiencing all that and achieving a big goal and dream. It gives me goose bumps to remember all those points along the way where we saw you and the feelings that went along with it. Thank you for sharing this experience with Claire and I.

Jon said...

Congrats again, IRONMAN! Thanks for posting that video. It was really great and I can't believe it has been about 10 days already since the race. Already seems so long ago.