Contributors

Sunday, 21 August 2011

T minus ONE YEAR!

Yes, as of last Friday, it was ONE SINGLE YEAR to Ironman Mont Tremblant! Need to nail down the plan!

But for now, here's this week's thoughts:
  • Monday: run w/hill repeats;
  • Tuesday: BodyRock, swim
  • Wednesday: bike commute to work
  • Thursday: tempo run
  • Friday: bike hills in Gatineau, bike commute
  • Saturday: 60min easy run
More later - I'm going to bed after a weekend full of our garage sale and more painting! G'night!


3 comments:

Ironman By Thirty said...

1 year and counting! Woohoo!!

Jeff @ Dangle the Carrot shared this link with me from Slowtwitch and I thought I would pass it along if you hadn't seen it yet: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=3493727;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;

Jon said...

I am excited!!!!

JohnP said...

It goes by so fast. One year is just not enough time!!! lol