I need to commit. I know that Ironman Mont Tremblant is still one year away, but I want to start now to regain some of what has been lost. And to do that, I need to stick to what I plan out.
So all you readers out there (even those who aren't) are going to hold me accountable for the short term untilI get "back into the habit" of all this. Here is what I aim to do this week:
- Tuesday: 30-45min run easy; swim with form focus
- Wednesday: bike commute (easy am; tempo pm) 2hr total
- Thursday: 30-45min run easy/threshold; swim or BodyRock
- Friday: Gatineau hills ride am; tempo ride commute pm
- Saturday: 60-75min easy run
- Sunday: 60-90min ride or Spinervals "Bending Crank Arms"
There are my goals. I will need to adjust to make these, which is part of the reason for this as well. But I mist also remember two things: ease in, and have fun.
Time to leave these starting blocks behind.