Contributors

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Try and try again

First off - my wife is 100% correct. I am a whiner and complainer. :)

In any case, I feel quite a bit better after my long sleep last night. My wife, on the other hand, isn't doing as well. I guess this is the month where we pass it all around.

I am interested to see how things go for us all today. I will squeeze my run in today (it is only 35min) and see if there is enough steam left for a spin. My daughter will need to burn off some energy (she is just over her cold and full of spunk) and my wife will need to rest - like it or not. Maybe I should get a season of Glee for her.

Footing will be tricky today. There's blowing snow here and the temperature is right at the freezing point. My left knee is letting itself be known - feels a bit swollen - so I will need to be careful with today's tempo run. Should be interesting!

No comments: