Contributors

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Speed vs. Weight

Lucho is a hardcore athlete, and runs hills so much that he should be on the moon by now. Honest. And if you don't believe me, I invite you to read his blog and tell me otherwise. Anyways, he decided to try adding 10lbs to himself and headed for a run. The results are well worth noting.

This isn't the first time I had seen something like this. There have been a few articles that try to relate increased speed to a lost pound or two. All of this is just more fodder for me to get my belly under control and focus on proper eating habits.

1 comment:

JohnP said...

I dunno, maybe there is a speed correlation or so I've read. But I can tell you one thing for sure, I'm 50lbs lighter and running has not got any easier.

Sorry, its just as hard no matter what my weight is lol.

Then again I suck at running. Period. lol