Contributors

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Laughing at myself today

Today I said I'd be caffeine free to the best of my abilities. So far it's all good! I started the day with a decaf rainforest espresso K-cup (not the best, but cheaper than a $3 coffee at Starbucks), and started working away.

Mistake #1 - I mistakenly thought that, while debugging an Oracle issue, that 2010 was last year.

Mistake #2 - After solving the Oracle issue, I still felt that this was November 17, 2011.

Mistake #3 - Coke Zero has caffeine in it.

Mistake #4 - This should be Mistake #0. My Hammer Perpetum (Espresso flavor) has caffeine in it, and it was my drink of choice for the swim last night. Maybe that's why I slept like crap.

But other than that, it's all going great! :)

1 comment:

JohnP said...

I am the opposite right now - I am trying to drink coffee, but have it just black! Cut out the useless calories.

This could take some getting used to. Oh - and I limit myself to 1 large coffee a day, usually in the afternoon.

Good luck with that - this should make for some interesting commenting in your code when you get grumpy :)