Contributors

Saturday, 13 November 2010

The deed is done!

It's official - the sale of our house and the purchase of the new one is fully complete! Now I've got until December 15 to pack up our stuff - that's really not that far off!

It's nice to have that done and out of the way. Now we just have to somehow be patient and wait to move in and put our spin on the new home.

And with that out of the way, I'm going to do some relaxing and get a run in during my daughter's gymnastics class today. I'm meeting a good friend of mine so we'll have a good bit of chatting to catch up on as well. I think we'll head towards Bruce Pit to mix up the run a bit (otherwise it'll be nothing but "urban warfare" running). The weather will be fantastic today too, so I'm really looking forward to this run.

Besides, I've gotta strengthen up for the marathon of cleaning, moving and painting that's coming up! :)

3 comments:

JohnP said...

Great news - glad to hear it has all worked out in such a short time! Wow!

JohnP said...

Great news - glad to hear it has all worked out in such a short time! Wow!

Kim said...

That was fast! Now you have a bunch of work to get done!