Contributors

Saturday, 20 November 2010

And suddenly...

...I'm nasty sick. I have NO idea where this came from. All was good Wednesday and then I woke up Thursday night absolutely shivering like crazy. My eyes and ears were pounding, and my head was throbbing. My back has been killing me with aches and pains. My nights have been filled with chills and sweats.

I have no idea where this came from! No real warning on this one, it just came and got me. And being out of sick days at work sure doesn't help matters any.

I think the worst bit is laying around and doing nothing. I'm sure that my wife gets p**sed at me for not resting enough, but it's so hard to just sit. And actually, moving around a bit helps the back feel a bit better, but still I should probably be resting more.

And to think that I have a babysitter for tonight. It's been quite a while since my wife and I have been able to get out for a date, and I am (was?) so looking forward to it. As you can tell, I'm still undecided about canceling date night. So far I'm doing alright today, and I'm hoping it keeps up. After my daughter's gymnastics class, I'm heading right home to rest up and increase the odds for tonight. :)



1 comment:

JohnP said...

Don't get the wife sick - it may be hazardous for your health. :)

Get better soon!