Contributors

Thursday, 8 July 2010

Best of luck to those I won't be joining!

This weekend is the Graham Beasley races at Carleton Place. I've done the half-iron there for the last two years, and I was really looking forward to getting some payback this year. But unfortunately I won't be racing that this year.

Even worse, I won't be racing because my little girl is going into surgery for her tonsils tomorrow. I knew it would be hard on me, but I didn't realize it would be this hard! I'm doing everything I can to not get too nervous...so I don't make her nervous! I'm sure she'll do fine...I just need to keep telling myself that.

So to all those racing at Carleton Place this weekend, have a great one!

As for my daughter's surgery, I'm sure it'll all go well. When it's all done, I'd better start training. She'll be lighter after the surgery, and that'll make her even faster!

1 comment:

skierz said...

your daughters surgery will go awesome! yep, training, you will have to get on that! your kids cant beat you yet! Good luck!