Contributors

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Let the testing being

Went and saw my doctor last night. Turns out that, so far, what I've had for the last 3 weeks is not stomach flu. Not being fully sure what it is, we started with the first set of tests to try and diagnose this.

In the mean time, no training or working out of any kind until this is finally resolved. I am so tired and wiped out that I need all the rest I can get.

Unfortunately, this also means that there's no doing the half iron in Carleton Place on July 11. I really don't think there's any chance to be over this "thing" and get trained up again to do it, so I'm dropping it altogether. It sucks, but it's the best for me and my family. If I'm not healthy, I can't do what's needed.

Fingers crossed that this first set of tests is all I need!

2 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

is this post really from last year? I'm confused (what else is new?) LOL....thanks for stopping by my blog...stay in touch.

cdnhollywood said...

Whoa...what happened to that timestamp?!?!?