Contributors

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Spent

Screw the bike training tonight. I'm absolutely whipped. All this running around and all this stress is taking its toll on me, and hard. The "family meeting" went better than I expected (thankfully) but things aren't over - I'll need to be ready to help my dad out...if he wants it.

I'll try the whole bike commute again tomorrow morning, but so far it's not looking good with thunderstorms being forecast. Either way, I'll hope for a run tomorrow and aim for a long run with Peter on Friday morning. I need more base work on the run than on the bike right now.

Thanks for listening, all you folks out there. My shoulders are getting lighter, and my head clearer.

1 comment:

Brybrarobry said...

When you said family meeting, I thought it was a nice way to say "intervention". haha.