Contributors

Saturday, 24 April 2010

03:30

That's when the on-call/support phone went off yesterday. Three hours later the problem was resolved.

30min after that my daughter woke up. 60min after that I was off to work.

I tried to run yesterday at lunch - I really did - but I was fading fast and decided to skip it. Probably the best decision I made all day.

Now I'm going to spend the entire weekend praying that the phone doesn't ring again. This is one of the few times that I look forward to a Monday - to hand off the phone to the next guy!

2 comments:

Brybrarobry said...

The phone sounds like a hot potato. haha.

Brian said...

Thanks for the info on Stittsville, but I think it is too far to go.

Looks like I am going to go with B-train. It appears to be decently coached and this fall I want to swim competitively in masters meets, so it may be the best choice on that and, more specifically on location.

Cheers and keep up the training!!

BTW What races are you planning this year?