Contributors

Thursday, 18 March 2010

Such an odd week

With March Break on in Ottawa my wife and I have been sharing days off
to be home with our daughter. It has been a lot of fun and I hope that
my daughter is enjoying her time off with me. I really like being off work
(who doesn't!) but it sure has thrown me for a loop. I don't know what
day of the week it is anymore!

Today was my last day at work. Tomorrow I am home with my daughter.
Well, when we aren't running around. We certainly have chores to do!
But we will have fun regardless.

Along with not knowing what day it is this week, missing my Monday
swim just adds to the confusion. It is sort of pitiful how easily our
balance can be upset when subtle thugs change.

I had some good success at work today and as such felt no pressure
getting a run in. Being a rest week the volume is low but from the way
my legs feel you'd never know it. I just can't get over how tired and
worn out my legs have been feeling. I do hope that things will adjust
and the speed/stamina will come along soon - that's what I hope for
while I keep pushing through. As Chuckie V says "the best way to train
is to stop talkig about it and start doing it."
. Wise words.

My next workout? Trying to unwrench my winter tires off the car after
having the brakes serviced this winter. It's my arms versus their
impact wrenches. I hope I win.


Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

Trevor Oseen said...

Watch that wrench...