Contributors

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Mind over matter

Last night was grocery night with my daughter so I scrapped my planned
bike. We got home too late and by the time lunches were made for the
next day I just sat on the couch.

I did get out for my swim today though. When the alarm went off I set
it for one hour later and almost crawled back into bed. I realized
that I was only getting another 45-60minutes more for sleep - that's
it. So I tends the alarm off and got on with the day. I also caught a
bus much later than usual which worked out much better - no sitting
around for half an hour this time!

The swim was COLD! It felt like they had just filled the pool! It
took all of my warm up to truly warm up and slow the HR down. Then I
headed into my 1500m set which, while done, wasn't done with the
greatest form. But it's done.

Tonight I hope to do the bike I missed yesterday. If not, no big deal.


Sent from my iPod

No comments: