Contributors

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

I'll take that one back

Back down to one strike! Just after sending my last update the
problem was root-caused and the pressure dropped significantly. Even
though I was stuffed from my lunch I figured I had better get out and
enjoy the wonderful spring day.

The weather certainly didn't disappoint and it helped me
Push harder than I should have. With legs still tired from Sunday's
spin I set off for the 35min fartlek run. The HR was too high and took
a little too long to come back down but who cares! The weather was
phenomenal and it was great to get out of the office for a little bit.

Now I am on my way home to be with my lovely girls! And tomorrow is a
day off work - March Break is here and we're splitting the time at
home with The Peanut (aka my daughter). I just hope she has as much
fun with Daddy as with Mommy. That is one tough act to follow!


Sent from my iPod

No comments: