Contributors

Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Dear god I'm getting old....

Cases in point:

  • Sunday's bike ride took a lot out of me, much more than I expected. My throat's gone hoarse on me, and I've been sounding like Barry White ever since...seriously.
  • Yesterday, I nearly missed the bus. I had to run roughly 100' to get to it, and in doing so, as I looked left to check for traffic before crossing the road, the left side of my back spasmed and I suffered from a knot for most of the day.
  • Today, while trying to rid myself of the Barry White accent, I got into a minor coughing fit that hurt both my neck and back (the right side, this time), and made me dizzy for a while.

And if that isn't bad enough for today, I just got a "lunch and learn" meeting booked today...so much for that run today.

Mind you, the way things are going, I'd probably just end up breaking my hip anyways.

No comments: