Contributors

Monday, 1 June 2009

Making Father's Day purchases a bit tougher

Run: 7.75km @ 42min (Rideau Canal)
- includes 12 x 1min sprints on 1min recovery

This is a public apology to my family, well, at least the ones that were thinking of purchasing me a Father's Day gift. (For what it's worth, I don't expect anything!)

Point #1 - My wife bought me a new Selle Italia saddle for my bike on Saturday.
Point #2 - I registered myself for the Smiths Falls Classic Sprint Tri on Father's Day.
Point #3 - I just purchased the near-extinct Polar S-Series Bike Speed Sensor from Running Free in Mississauga.

And for the rest of 2009, I take this solemn oath: I hereby decree that I do not need anything else for my bike, my training activities, or for any races I enter, and I will not (except under extreme duress) purchase items at Bushtuhka or any other multisport store in all of Ontario.

Hmph. I'm suddenly looking forward to the 2010 season. :D

No comments: