Contributors

Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Registered and looking for support!

Yeah, it's only about 4 days away, but I finally registered for the CN Cycle for CHEO.  This is the old Tour Nortel (who's title sponsor has recently filed for bankruptcy) with all proceeds benefiting the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario.  It's not a race, but a simple set of rides that allow for people and their families to get out and enjoy the outdoors.  I'll be doing the longest ride of 70km.

My daughter has only been to CHEO once, and it's a great hospital.  My coworker has two daughters who seem to be there constantly.  After visiting only once, you realize just how valuable that place is.

If anyone is interested, you can donate through my CN Cycle Donation Page.  I'm still creating the page, but I'll be donating shortly as well (I prefer to cover my entry fees personally, rather than getting other donations to cover it).

With any luck, the weather will hold out for the ride, which is this Sunday.  And with even more luck, I'll be riding my Felt!

1 comment:

Setanta said...

I'll be interested to see just how much $15 canadian is worth in real money :-)