Contributors

Friday, 28 November 2008

The Sickness

Not sure what's different about this year from the last ones, but it seems that my household just can't shake The Sickies.  It just seems to be neverending this year.

My wife's been sick for two weeks with a brutal chest cold.  My daughter's been fighting some sort of skin irritation that the doctors can seem to diagnose, and now she's getting a head cold and a cough.  And if that's enough, there's something starting to show around her eye (please not Pink Eye...).

And, as usual for families, we're just a-spreading it around.  My wife's getting my daughter's sniffles, my daughter's getting my wife's cough.  And I may be getting something of my own.

Ah - family life.  I wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

Uhm... the video?!? Are you just jealous that I posted a music video so you had to as well? LOL