Contributors

Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Run! Or Mother Nature will make you pay!

Run:  7.7km @ 45min (Rideau Canal)

Yesterday's planned run was passed thanks to work, but I didn't feel bad about it.  I knew I'd be swimming in the evening, so I thought I'd just do that run today instead.

Well today, work's pressures were pressing again, and I thought about skipping the run again, knowing that I'll be spinning tonight (with my wife, I might add!).  Then, I checked the weather and was reminded of this:
For those of you in the U.S. reading this (if any...), that's about 8" of snow after getting about 1/4" of rain that will freeze when it changes to snow.

I am not running in 8" of snow tomorrow.  Hell, I'm not running in snow in October period.  So off I went today to get my run in.  It was cold, rainy and windy, bit it sure wasn't snowy.  I'm just not ready for snow yet.

No comments: