Contributors

Wednesday, 8 October 2008

If you *think* that you *can't* do something - read this.

From IronmanLife:  Go Ryan Go!

And if you don't know who Jon Blais is, read this, then watch this.  Then know that he died nearly two short years later.

And if after all of that, you still feel that you can't do something, watch this.

After that, I'm afraid that you're on your own.

Addendum:  When people ask me why I do all this training, all this suffering, all this hard work, I can't really answer it.  Truth is, it's the people and the stories, just like those ones above.  They make me question myself if I could do it, if I could be just as strong as them, if I were in their shoes.  I don't know if I'll ever really be able to answer that, but I'm going to try for as long as I can.

No comments: